Russia with Love or Everything or Nothing?

#1 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

What one do you think is better?

#2 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

Never played FRwL, but I played EoN and liked it.

#3 Posted by stripclubdj (86 posts) -

i think from russia with is better but the other game had jaws in it

#4 Posted by gold_n_eye (82 posts) -

Everything or nothing had more variety in its missions and I much prefer playing bond in a modern world...although I have nothing against old James Bond films ,which most of them are classics...

#5 Posted by BoG (5192 posts) -

From Russia with Love was a whole lot of win. I hope they make another Bond game starring Connery in the future.

#6 Posted by METALM1LITIA91 (259 posts) -

Everything or Nothing is a whole lot of fun. It has a wide variety of missions and is just fun to play

#7 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

I like them both, but I think that EoN was better.....mainly because I hated how they took out the hand-to-hand combat system in FRWL, and because EoN is nearly twice as long.

Though, playing through classic Bond stuff was awesome.

#8 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -

EoN!!!

#9 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

I'm thinking that Everything or Nothing was better for singleplayer, but From Russia with Love had better splitscreen mutiplayer.  I honestly don't even remember the games, though, they were that forgettable.

#10 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

everything or nothing.

#11 Posted by FoxMulder (1706 posts) -

EoN, because it's longer and it's controls seem better.  But FRwL is still a pretty good game, one of the better Bond games.

#12 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

EoN. FRWL was disappointing in comparison but it's a decent game.

#13 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I really like FRWL....probably more than I should have.

It just felt Bondier than EoN did.

#14 Posted by FoxMulder (1706 posts) -

I love both, but I liked this one better.  FRWL is one of my favorite Bond movies.

#15 Posted by MacGeorge (177 posts) -

Everything or Nothing for sure. One of the best in the pre-Gears era of Third Person Shooters. 

#16 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2726 posts) -

It's been a while since I played Everything or Nothing, but I remember it being pretty cool. And I haven't played From Russia.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.