1 vs. 100

• 56 results
#51 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1702 posts) -
CoverlessTech said:
The 10 000 MSP thing is just a score in the game, you don't actually get those points. If you ... [more]

It really annoys me when people say 'insert title here" gave my 360 the RROD I've had 2 die on me, one while I was playing the Tenchu Z demo, and one while playing Penny Arcade Episode 2, no one game causes it, if its going to happen it will happen regardless of what your playing.
#52 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

Me and my buddy have played the beta on and off for the last month and overall the only thing that might motivate me to play it is the prizes because as for the game...well it's boring. Really it was more entertaining to see how many people would get the question, "In what part of the house do you normally use a plunger?," wrong. The result made me lose faith in the future of humanity.

#53 Posted by teh_destroyer (3574 posts) -

I am actually pumped for the 10:30pm showing tonight,if anything it will be a good way to show off my sexy avatar.

#54 Posted by CoverlessTech (749 posts) -
@BD_Mr_Bubbles said:
" It really annoys me when people say 'insert title here" gave my 360 the RROD I've had 2 die on me, one while I was playing the Tenchu Z demo, and one while playing Penny Arcade Episode 2, no one game causes it, if its going to happen it will happen regardless of what your playing. "
Well it was beta code and judging by the turn around time on the repair I don't think it was any large hardware defect. Also I never meant it as in 1 vs. 100 GAVE me the red rings, I just meant that I got the red rings during it so I couldn't play the rest of the beta.
#55 Posted by FlamingHobo (4512 posts) -
@mracoon said:
" It would be great if you actually won Microsoft points for just playing a game. I don't think the game will come out in Europe though as it was never shown here, at least I think it wasn't. "
I think there is a planned release for Europe, not sure when though.
#56 Posted by JoeyIA (663 posts) -

I played the beta Monday night and really liked it.  The only way it could be kewler is if it was an XBLA game so I could play anytime :)
I lasted long enough in the mob to "win" two games... wish those 600 ms points were real... this will be sick when it goes full release in the fall.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.