Sweet. Great if they made more questions for Irish players

#52 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -
@MjHealy said:
"Sweet. Great if they made more questions for Irish players"

Fingers crossed for questions on GAA
#53 Posted by Euge (108 posts) -
@FLStyle said:
"
D) Buy the BBC and half an ending story in which there's a disaster but accidentally (or not) put real bullets in, Bruce Lee style?
"

I think you mean Brandon Lee during the Crow, Bruce Lee died due to a reaction to a painkiller (Possibly)
#54 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Man I love The Eastenders. Corronation Road is pretty cool too, and Holly Oaks.

#55 Posted by FLStyle (4705 posts) -
@Euge said:
" @FLStyle said:
"
D) Buy the BBC and half an ending story in which there's a disaster but accidentally (or not) put real bullets in, Bruce Lee style?
"
I think you mean Brandon Lee during the Crow, Bruce Lee died due to a reaction to a painkiller (Possibly) "
Correct. Didn't realise my mistake, thanks.
#56 Posted by Yeahbuhwhat (35 posts) -
@FlipperDesert said:
" @Sharkington said:
" I'm confused. Last Friday I played 1 vs. 100 against a friend of mine that lives in Oxford, England. "
He'd have been using a US-based or Canadian (depending on where you live) account to cheat the system.

For reference see: CanadanDracula "
I assure you he wasn't. He was using the same UK account he's had since he got his Xbox years ago, and didn't do any kind of tricks to play.
#57 Posted by Darknesszora (41 posts) -

i hope the beta comes to new zealand soon, i wana get some goodies

#58 Posted by Riddell (342 posts) -

Yay, the UK gets stuff!

#59 Posted by Zeouterlimits (181 posts) -

Eastenders? I certainly hope not. Twas and still is a bit 80s.
  Hope there aren't too many sporting questions either. While I know my British and Irish brethen do love our soccer I could do without such difficult questions popping up.

#60 Posted by SgtReznor (210 posts) -
@Metal_Mills said:
" @SgtReznor said:
" @Metal_Mills said:
" Any word on this coming to Australia yet? :( "
hahahahahahaha, ahhh, that was a good laugh. Haven't you learned that Microsoft don't give a flying fuck about us Aussies? "
I like how we pay the same price for half the fucking features. No community games, no prime time, no video market place. >:( "
that's because the money goes towards raping us in the arse. That shit aint free
#61 Posted by Gearhead (2251 posts) -

Apparently though, certain, random states in the US will not be given prizes including Iowa, Maryland, Connecticut, Vermont, and Quebec.
Note: I no Quebec is not a US state.

#62 Posted by Tregard (141 posts) -

No live host for us, *frowny face*

Also, On the subject on British accents, in the Buzz QL, did Ryan say that Davina hosted a show called "Big Brekkie"?

That made my day.

#63 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@Tregard said:
" No live host for us, *frowny face*  Also, On the subject on British accents, in the Buzz QL, did Ryan say that Davina hosted a show called "Big Brekkie"?  That made my day. "
Why did you bump this?  This is probably the most irrelevant article you could find.
#64 Posted by Tregard (141 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" @Tregard said:
" No live host for us, *frowny face*  Also, On the subject on British accents, in the Buzz QL, did Ryan say that Davina hosted a show called "Big Brekkie"?  That made my day. "
Why did you bump this?  This is probably the most irrelevant article you could find. "
I was just posting in the 1 vs 100 forum. That's all.
#65 Posted by Dudacles (1455 posts) -

If I'm in Belgium, I don't suppose I could just join in on the UK version of the game, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.