1 vs. 100 Scrapped; Host Wanted A Season 3

• 66 results
#51 Posted by kagato (913 posts) -

In the UK we only once had a live announcer, the girl would say the same random lines and it would go over to him for about 3 mins of nothing.  Despite that i did enjoy playing, it was one of the few games my girlfriend would play with me so i will miss it.
#52 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

This is a shame, I've had fun with it and had planned to get back in during Season 3.

#53 Posted by RogueBomber12 (105 posts) -

NOOOO. Even if they did it with no prizes I woould still play.
#54 Posted by Aaron_G (1614 posts) -

I completely forgot all about 1 vs 100. 

#55 Posted by androo (19 posts) -

Emmer Effers... 

Not only did I really enjoy playing this (usually with my special ladyfriend) I'm missing 1 single achievement.      

I assume the UK version is getting canned as well...

#56 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -

Lets start a riot

#57 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2486 posts) -

Really kinda disappointing. I'd always hoped that if it had success enough then perhaps a version for Australia would be developed.

#58 Posted by Thunderstarter (82 posts) -

Microsoft is trying so hard to break into the "casual" audience with Kinect, but I guess they didn't realize that 1 vs 100 was probably the biggest and best tep towards breaking into it they had. Now they ruined it. It's sad, I really did enjoy it.
#59 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

So sad, and so ironic. They're obviously aiming for more casual audiences through Kinect, and they axed one of their most potent options. I actually had FUN with 1 vs. 100, damn it!

#60 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -

I actually completely forgot about this.... I remember vaguely liking it but I just wasnt compelled to go back.

#61 Posted by kmv_007 (42 posts) -

This news makes me sad.  This was a game I played not only with my wife, but with distant friends as well.  1 vs 100 was especially fun with friends that don't like CoD or Halo, and it's way more fun than Uno.   

I wonder: why did they wait THIS LONG before announcing its cancellation?

#62 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4714 posts) -

Boohoo. Was shit anyway.

#63 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I loved 1 v 100. too bad

#64 Posted by rav2002 (32 posts) -

Very disappointed by this lame move by Microsoft as I was actually really excited for a third season. Oh well :(

#65 Posted by Branthog (5563 posts) -

Good. This was a poorly executed good idea. Jeopardy is for smart people. Wheel of Fortune is for mouth breathers. The questions in this game made Wheel of Fortune look intellectual.

#66 Posted by ldhudsonjr (27 posts) -
@Branthog: Oh wow another pretentious guy on the internet...who knew
#67 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

That's a little disappointing, It at least added another reason to get xbox live gold.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.