How often do you play?

#1 Posted by natetodamax (19205 posts) -
#2 Edited by T0mF5 (929 posts) -

I played this a little bit when it first came out, but now I haven't played this game in a few  weeks.

#3 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

I play when some friends are playing. It's fun to just sit down and chat while being quizzed.

#4 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I haven't missed a Friday yet but Saturdays are hit and miss.

#5 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

When the beta first started me and my friends played all the time, but since then I haven't really played 1 vs 100 at all

#6 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I used to play but got boring and the inclusion of prizes does nothing to me.

#7 Posted by Satune (477 posts) -

I don't have a 360, so im stuck playing Playstation Home. :'(

#8 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I'm not playing very often at all.  I was really excited about 1 vs 100 at first, but there are too many popular culture, dumb Hollywood questions, dumb music industry questions, dumb sports questions.  Their trivia focuses on too narrow a portion of all trivia available.

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" I'm not playing very often at all.  I was really excited about 1 vs 100 at first, but there are too many popular culture, dumb Hollywood questions, dumb music industry questions, dumb sports questions.  Their trivia focuses on too narrow a portion of all trivia available. "
What do you expect? That's what trivia is. Ignoring pop culture is one of the worst things you can do.
#10 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Satune: That's not fun.
#11 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
What do you expect? That's what trivia is. Ignoring pop culture is one of the worst things you can do. "
That's not what trivia is.  Pop culture is just one small aspect of what they could have as questions.  They do try to spread out a bit, but it's still over 50% pop culture stuff, probably more.

I'm sure people who watch E, MTV, and ESPN all day really appreciate the pop culture questions, but why would it be a bad thing to ignore the dumbest possible questions?
#12 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

I would play it a lot if my 360 wasn't busted.  I've played a few games, and it was quite fun.

#13 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" I play when some friends are playing. It's fun to just sit down and chat while being quizzed. "
It's even more fun to insult your friends when they get questions wrong.
#14 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
What do you expect? That's what trivia is. Ignoring pop culture is one of the worst things you can do. "
That's not what trivia is.  Pop culture is just one small aspect of what they could have as questions.  They do try to spread out a bit, but it's still over 50% pop culture stuff, probably more.

I'm sure people who watch E, MTV, and ESPN all day really appreciate the pop culture questions, but why would it be a bad thing to ignore the dumbest possible questions? "
So what do you want the questions to be about?
#15 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

Few hours so far, I'm not huge on it but the occasional trivia can be fun.

#16 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

played one round, but i haven't had the time, seems alright!

#17 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I started playing it again, when I noticed they updated it with achievements.

#18 Posted by CommodoreGroovy (552 posts) -

Once. Then I remembered how bad I am at trivia games. 

#19 Posted by mracoon (4971 posts) -

Since I realised they put in achievements I've played a bit more but still not that often.

#20 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -

Ill start because of the points but, time...

#21 Posted by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -

I've played a few times. Usually when I'm bored and I feel like playing. Now that their is achievements in the game I'm probably going to play more often. Its free easy points!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.