New 1 vs. 100!

#1 Edited by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

Today is the premiere of second season of 1 vs. 100! Looks a lot cleaner and larger.

It's buggier than the beta though. Good to relax after being nuked many times.

Oh yeah, achievements yo!

#2 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Is this for the UK as well?

#3 Edited by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

You can check the game marketplace but it should be there.

EDIT: Probably now for UK and Repub. of Ireland according to Wiki.

#4 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I played over 2 hours tonight, seems way less buggy to me.  Presentation is improved a little too, some new features...  Got 100 achievements.  The questions are much harder than the beta, and there's still too many damn entertainment industry questions.  Can't get that damn 12 streaker.  Hopefully the upcoming videogame question 1 vs 100 will give it to me.

#5 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

thats awesome. ima have to check it out, time to set some reminders
#6 Posted by themartyr (691 posts) -

is it free? i really enjoyed the beta over summer. I'm UK-based too. Is there any way to join games with friends? That was something I thought was missing before, but maybe I just didn't see it.
#7 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -

ACHIEVMENTS!? NOBODY TOLD ME?!?!?! ARGHHHHHHHH

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.