TEN MILLLLLION!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Craisin (14 posts) -

Dunno, there were no forum posts. I felt bad for 10,000,000. So... its a game?

#2 Posted by kindgineer (2484 posts) -

I played the hell out of it for a day and completed it. It's a fun little game, but doesn't really have much going for it other than OCD matching.

#3 Posted by MistaSparkle (2146 posts) -

Seemed pretty cool from a review I saw a few weeks ago. I was going to get it, but then I got distracted by something and forgot. Too bad you beat it in one day though.

#4 Posted by AbeBroHamLincon (88 posts) -

it is a game for sure :-) ten million was asking a bit much i feel ....dont get me wrong some people love charity just not 10,000,000 of them do.

#5 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

What is 10,000.000 aside from a number?

#6 Posted by Alkaiser (358 posts) -

Is this Tak Fujii's next game?

#7 Posted by FLStyle (4395 posts) -

@Craisin: Looks like someone needs to pay a visit to the forum rules. Don't make pointless threads.

#8 Posted by ZombiePie (5366 posts) -

When creating discussion topics on the forum boards please ensure that your topics kick off a productive discussion and contains more than a single sentence. Creating a forum topic just because there aren't any on a game specific board is not that and considered spam on the site. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.