the godzilla at the end of the tutorial

#1 Edited by DCam (124 posts) -

I've been playing this off and on since Jeff mentioned it on the bombcast. I only noticed yesterday though, that when entering the dungeon you can choose to go back to earlier difficulties. There are "<<" and ">>" buttons next to your current rank name at the top of the screen that lists your missions. I've gone back to the tutorial a few times, for a laugh, and found out that the godzilla like monster at the end of it is actually quite difficult. Haven't managed to beat it yet, even though I've killed several dragons.

Has anyone else noticed this feature? Were you able to kill godzilla?

I'm currently stuck on treants at my actual rank. But everyone knows they're OP!

#2 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

Game is surprisngly fun, and the music is maybe the best of this year. Sadly, once beaten, the game has no real replayvalue. Haven't tried going back though, maybe I will.

#3 Posted by DCam (124 posts) -

I'm still working through the game the first time. I've grinded out some extra loot on levels one or two behind my own, but the tutorial is no good for grinding. Only for Godzilla.

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

That's sounds cool. I'm still playing it so I'll try that out later.

#5 Posted by DCam (124 posts) -

Finally made it far enough (Explorer) to find out that monster's name is Tyrannosaur. He still hits hard even with many upgrades!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.