Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

1942: Joint Strike

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 23, 2008

This remake of a classic, top-down shooter now features a wider field of action and emphasizes cooperative online play. Players choose one of three WWII fighter planes to fly through the tropical Pacific and destroy countless enemy airplanes, vehicles and ships.

need help in this old game

drowsap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drowsap

So I know this game is old but but after playing halo reach i got a 13 point achievement putting my points at 38193 on xbox obviously, found out that i still need to beat this with shiden for a 7 point achievement witch will put me back to a 0. I know im supper OCD about my points but i Know im not the only 1. So back to the point is there any one who owns this game and is fairly good that could help. I can got to the finnal boss with with 2 lives but shiden is so weak.

GT: drowsap

any help would be great from any dudder

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Shoot me an invite. I'm around after 8pm EST most nights. 
    GT: Engineer Seven

drowsap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By drowsap

@SteamPunkJin: thanks for the post but i managed to push and got it in solo it was hard but i pulled through thank god now i can sleep soundly knowing my points end in 5 or 0 lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.