Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

1C Company

Company »

1C Company is one of the largest Russian software developers / publishers.

The 1C Complete Pack and Me. Creature Conflicts - The Clan Wars

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By AlexW00d

I think I lasted maybe 7 minutes of this game, dear me.

Sheriff Bob :(

It’s like a real time action, turn based action strategy? I don’t know. You have turns, but you can move around in real time on your turn, and you run around and attack other things with really clunky controls. Oh, you also play as goddamn gorillas... CALLED SHERIFF BOB. I can’t tell if it’s aimed at children, or just immature adults, but it’s not very good.

You have to click the mouse to raise your weapon, and then again to attack. It’s not a very good way of attacking when the game is in real time. You can jump around, but it seems to serve no purpose.

You can run around a planet of sorts, mildly reminiscent of Super Mario Galaxy, and enemies appear, and you attack them, then they take turns, and attack you. Although when I played the enemy ran around doing nothing then missed with a projectile, it was pretty dumb.

You build up teams of dudes as well, but I didn’t get that far. I am probably a bad person for not actually playing much of this game, but I don’t care. Screw this game.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AlexW00d

I think I lasted maybe 7 minutes of this game, dear me.

Sheriff Bob :(

It’s like a real time action, turn based action strategy? I don’t know. You have turns, but you can move around in real time on your turn, and you run around and attack other things with really clunky controls. Oh, you also play as goddamn gorillas... CALLED SHERIFF BOB. I can’t tell if it’s aimed at children, or just immature adults, but it’s not very good.

You have to click the mouse to raise your weapon, and then again to attack. It’s not a very good way of attacking when the game is in real time. You can jump around, but it seems to serve no purpose.

You can run around a planet of sorts, mildly reminiscent of Super Mario Galaxy, and enemies appear, and you attack them, then they take turns, and attack you. Although when I played the enemy ran around doing nothing then missed with a projectile, it was pretty dumb.

You build up teams of dudes as well, but I didn’t get that far. I am probably a bad person for not actually playing much of this game, but I don’t care. Screw this game.

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Poppduder

Is 1C the company that put out Necrovision? That game was buggy and awful. The voice acting made me want to put ice picks in my ears and the plot holes were wide enough to drive a truck through. Does this company even make a competently put-together game?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AlexW00d

@Poppduder said:

Is 1C the company that put out Necrovision? That game was buggy and awful. The voice acting made me want to put ice picks in my ears and the plot holes were wide enough to drive a truck through. Does this company even make a competently put-together game?

1C develops some really good games. This is what they publish. All companies publish bad games; Russian devs make bad games. 1C puts out Russian games.

You've heard of Il-2 right? Or Men of War? Both 1C developed, both very good.

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Poppduder
    @AlexW00d, thankyou for the clarification :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.