Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Apr 27, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa is the latest in EA Sports' FIFA World Cup series and it not only improves on 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany, but also adds some key elements popularized by FIFA 10 and UEFA EURO 2008

Fifa world cup 2010

SalazarCruz19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SalazarCruz19

so is anybody going to be buying The FIFA world cup game thats coming out in April....

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Why don't you post in that game's forum? -.-

Tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tomarlyn
    @Vinchenzo said:
    "Why don't you post in that game's forum? -.- "

People using said forum are already likely to be buying it. 

Anyway, I won't . I don't see the point in ''official'' world cup video games when you can play an ordinary football game with international tournaments.
    roofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By roofy

i'll buy it.

the last one was better than the FIFA of that year

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By TheHBK

No FIFA is doing pretty good and with the world teams already in that game, I don't see a reason to get that one other than being able to see the World Cup trophy and play the tournament with commentary.  No, the other teams are necessary, though I remember World Cup 98 being one of my favorite games on the PC.  Since I never get a FIFA game anyway, I might actually get that one when it gets cheap.

KennyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KennyPowers

I'd rather just have it be DLC as opposed to a full $60 release.  The best case scenario would be if one of the major sponsors backed it so it was released as fairly cheap or free DLC.  It was pretty cool that adidas released 6 of the new world cup jerseys as free DLC and I'd love for something like that to happen with the world cup. 

Its really not worth paying that much just for a tournament mode when you can play with almost all of the world cup teams anyway.

Perfect_Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Perfect_Winter

Hmmm damnit, I hate this because I feel totally satisfied with FIFA 10 it's a great game and I know World Cup will play pretty much identical. But I play FIFA so damn much and I will feel like i'm missing out if I don't have the newest version. The problem I have with these games is that they really don't use the fact that the tournament is going on as most people are playing the game, I think they should integrate more with the real life tournament. Then again, when you play a game every day the price of the game evens itself out.... garrhhh damn you EA you got me again.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I'm never interested in the World Cup or European Championship editions of FIFA. It's all just a marketing ploy to get more money. It'll be exactly the same as FIFA 10 with a couple of minor differences.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.