360 Version Possible Says Producer

#1 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Japanese site MyGameFlash interviewed the producer of the game last month. where he was asked about the possibility of a 360 version down the line..

"We can do it. Our libraries are multiplatform, so it would be possible to make it for 360." 

"It's up to From. We're a developer, so if there's a call to make it, I believe we can do it."     

- Hiroyuki Misawa 

#2 Posted by Djstyles92 (952 posts) -

holyyyyy crap that a good looking game

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -

I'll be buying this on the PS3, it looks awesome.

#4 Edited by xync4 (171 posts) -

that's what the Lego games should look like -
Everything made from bricks

edit: that theme music is like 2 notes from being Final Fantasy lol

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

I would love to see this game on 360.

#6 Posted by Picard (255 posts) -

Oh god I hope this game comes out for the 360 -

#7 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

just FYI, the video is no longer available

#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7783 posts) -

Since I've heard good things about the game I don't see why they shouldn't port it over to the 360. Good move if they do.

#9 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" Since I've heard good things about the game I don't see why they shouldn't port it over to the 360. Good move if they do. "
People don't port games because people like it. In fact, that's the reason they don't port it.
#10 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Hmmm, sort of wish it would stay on the PS3 just because it might feel out of place like Final Fantasy XIII did on the 360. But still, it good that 360 users will get to play it also.

#11 Posted by weegieanawrench (1938 posts) -

Duder, I hope they do this and aren't just yanking my chain. I would love to see this on the 360.

#12 Posted by FreakAche (2953 posts) -

@Willy105
Let's be honest though, this game isn't mainstream enough to sell too many PS3's.  Although, I assume that there are still some people out there (myself included) who have considered buying a PS3 to play this game.

#13 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I actually bought a PS3 for this and Heavy Rain. The first and only two PS3 exclusives that actually spoke to me.

#14 Posted by Tatsukishi (17 posts) -

This game is great and if it would help make a 3d dot game heroes 2 then I am all for a 360 version being made however just like FF13 I think it would not sell as well on the 360.

#15 Posted by Icemael (6316 posts) -
@Yukoei said:
" Hmmm, sort of wish it would stay on the PS3 just because it might feel out of place like Final Fantasy XIII did on the 360. But still, it good that 360 users will get to play it also. "
It's a new IP that's a clone of a Nintendo game, on a Sony platform. And you're talking about "it might feel out of place on the 360"?
#16 Posted by jos1ah (325 posts) -

Another vote in favor of a 360 version.

#17 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Aside from the fact that the game would sell 10 copies if it were on the 360, I'm all for it

#18 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" I actually bought a PS3 for this and Heavy Rain. The first and only two PS3 exclusives that actually spoke to me. "
lol wow
#19 Posted by Bluethunder35 (337 posts) -

I know the GB community members who only own 360s would buy this game if they brought to that console would buy it, as would Achievement Whores and Gigolos. I just don't see the M-Rated shooter fanbase wanting anything to do with it. They would rather pay $80 CAN for more Halo.

#20 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -
@ahaisthisourchance: Why would it sell more on PS3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.