Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

3D Dot Game Heroes

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 11, 2010

A PS3 game developed by Silicon Studio that mixes old-school 2D gameplay with 3D graphics and character creation.

3D Dot Game Heroes - Playthrough

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

I finally completed something that I started for once, my entire 3D Dot Game Heroes playthrough is now up for your viewing/listening pleasure at my youtube channel. Check out the playlist here for convenience sake, or just peep the embedded player below. 16 parts in total, some random cussing, audio desync issues (thanks youtube), and plenty of retro Zelda-style action! Enjoy.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By lordofultima

I finally completed something that I started for once, my entire 3D Dot Game Heroes playthrough is now up for your viewing/listening pleasure at my youtube channel. Check out the playlist here for convenience sake, or just peep the embedded player below. 16 parts in total, some random cussing, audio desync issues (thanks youtube), and plenty of retro Zelda-style action! Enjoy.

Rothael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rothael

Cool. Still meaning to play that sometime.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.