PS3's 3D Dot Game Heroes Has RRoD

#1 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
#2 Posted by RJPelonia (863 posts) -

Heh.

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (8045 posts) -

Haha, thats something similar to the Little Big Planet RROD joke.

#4 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

Intentional?  Coincidence?

#5 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@oldschool said:
Intentional?  Coincidence?
Someone made that with the ingame character editor.
#6 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @oldschool said:
Intentional?  Coincidence?
Someone made that with the ingame character editor. "
Now I understand.  Bloody PS3 fanboys  ^_^
#7 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

the game looks great. didn't know it had a character editor..sounds chunky.

#8 Posted by Lashe (1263 posts) -

They drew in full red circles. Everyone knows you just plug the AV cable back in when that happens -- 3/4 is the way to go. 
 
If you're going to rip on a machine, do it right. 

#9 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" @Diamond said:
" @oldschool said:
Intentional?  Coincidence?
Someone made that with the ingame character editor. "
Now I understand.  Bloody PS3 fanboys  ^_^ "
Watchu say, u n00b? I gonna wast u nn tinngs coz u b sayin dat it be PS3 fanboys doin dis. How u no dat it wernt xbox360 fanboys?
 
I gonna pump u, muddafock.
#10 Posted by Tebbit (4480 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
" @oldschool said:
" @Diamond said:
" @oldschool said:
Intentional?  Coincidence?
Someone made that with the ingame character editor. "
Now I understand.  Bloody PS3 fanboys  ^_^ "
Watchu say, u n00b? I gonna wast u nn tinngs coz u b sayin dat it be PS3 fanboys doin dis. How u no dat it wernt xbox360 fanboys?  I gonna pump u, muddafock. "
Lets take this to Step Up 2: The Streets. Bitch.
#11 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Tebbit said:
" @dbz1995 said:
" @oldschool said:
" @Diamond said:
" @oldschool said:
Intentional?  Coincidence?
Someone made that with the ingame character editor. "
Now I understand.  Bloody PS3 fanboys  ^_^ "
Watchu say, u n00b? I gonna wast u nn tinngs coz u b sayin dat it be PS3 fanboys doin dis. How u no dat it wernt xbox360 fanboys?  I gonna pump u, muddafock. "
Lets take this to Step Up 2: The Streets. Bitch. "
Stop confusing me with your 'street' speak  ^-^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.