Show off and share your Hero.

#1 Edited by metalsnakezero (2267 posts) -

Post pictures of your custom made hero here and if you want to share your hero go ahead and upload a link to the file. Making a Jack Frost right now and will post a picture of it soon.

Update: JACK FROST HO!

I'll try and find a way to share my Jack Frost.
#2 Posted by TheMartino (136 posts) -

Looks good man, I put together a Terra last night that I'm not especially proud of, but I'll be trying to grab some screens tonight.

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

If I had this game, I would make Link and use him.

#4 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

im getting this game friday so ill be pack to post up my hero

#5 Edited by Kyle (2323 posts) -

I had to do the obvious thing and make a recreation of Link from the original Zelda, but I think mine came out really well. At least better than the other Links I've seen so far. Took me about four hours actually - check it out: 

EDIT: I've since removed the nose. I was trying to be true to the side-facing sprite which shows link as having a protruding nose, but I decided it just doesn't look like Link with it there. Plus it half-covers the mouth.

#6 Posted by Shirogane (3559 posts) -

There the hall of heroes thing on the atlus/3ddot game heroes site that you could upload it to/follow intructions to share heroes. 

Still waiting for my copy to arrive.
#7 Posted by Fallen189 (4908 posts) -

I plan to make a red mage or white wizard

#8 Posted by metalsnakezero (2267 posts) -

If anyone is looking for downloads of custom made characters here are some that were made by the Japanese and other people: 
http://u8.getuploader.com/dorama/index/1/date/desc
 http://www.thegeorama.com/3ddotgameheroes/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=9c6141bb5b7df0f47728c1d3bdc383af

#9 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -
@metalsnakezero:  That's a nice, hee, Jack Frost, HO!
#10 Posted by SL33TBL1ND (492 posts) -

What on Earth is this?

#11 Posted by Zero_ (1970 posts) -
@SL33TBL1ND said:
" What on Earth is this? "
Pretty much NES Zelda but on the PS3 with customisable heroes. 

I give it 3 more days until I start seeing Penis characters emerge.
#12 Posted by elko84 (964 posts) -
@Kyle said:
" I had to do the obvious thing and make a recreation of Link from the original Zelda, but I think mine came out really well. At least better than the other Links I've seen so far. Took me about four hours actually - check it out:

"
awesome
#13 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -
@elko84 said:
" @Kyle said:
" I had to do the obvious thing and make a recreation of Link from the original Zelda, but I think mine came out really well. At least better than the other Links I've seen so far. Took me about four hours actually - check it out:

"
awesome "
The only error is that he's using it all right-handed, but I assume that's a game thing and has nothing to do with the model. That is indeed awesome.
#14 Posted by SL33TBL1ND (492 posts) -
@Zero_: Ok, whats it called and how much?
#15 Posted by Samphis (18 posts) -

Very nice.  I'm planning on whipping up an 8-bit Murloc this weekend.

#16 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@SL33TBL1ND said:
" What on Earth is this? "
It's a video game.

3D Dot Game Heroes, it's a big release on the PS3.
#17 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -
@PureRok:  Yes, unfortunately 3D Dot Game Heroes characters always hold the shield in their left hand.
#18 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -
@SL33TBL1ND:  It's $40. It's a full disc release.
#19 Posted by Scullinator (505 posts) -

Link is left handed?  I learned something new today.

#20 Edited by metalsnakezero (2267 posts) -

Updated my Jack Frost and uploaded the file on to a 3D Dot Game Heroes forum. For the file: 
http://www.thegeorama.com/3ddotgameheroes/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=188&p=722#p722

#21 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -
@Scullinator:  yep. Link is left-handed in every zelda game except Wii version of Twilight Princess. For the wii version they mirrored the entire game just to make him right handed because that's the hand most people hold the wii remote in. So weird.
#22 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -

That Jack Frost is amazing, too bad I'm not skilled enough to make something cool other than a big blob of mess :(

#23 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

I like the updated Jack better. Looks more like Jack Frost. Though, they should still probably stick up off his head a little bit -

#24 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Aw man. When I get this game, I'm gonna make the sickest set of stairs.

#25 Posted by EternalMesh (52 posts) -

Mega man

#26 Posted by TheMartino (136 posts) -

Took some shots of my Terra!

Terra

Terra 2
#27 Edited by metalsnakezero (2267 posts) -
@Kyle said:

" I like the updated Jack better. Looks more like Jack Frost. Though, they should still probably stick up off his head a little bit -

"
I probably do some updating on him soon once I have more time but I am limited to the hit box which is the reason why his head doesn't stick up a bit more.
#28 Posted by Creamypies (4012 posts) -

Loving the Jack Frost!

#29 Edited by metalsnakezero (2267 posts) -

Made two more Demons from the shin megami tensei series, Pyro Jack and Lilim

Tell me what you think.
Upload link: 
http://www.thegeorama.com/3ddotgameheroes/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=404
#30 Posted by Bartman3010 (439 posts) -

I could only choose the one who eats meat for breakfast to tackle the monsters of Dotina. Now if the colors didnt look so washed out...
#31 Posted by metalsnakezero (2267 posts) -
@Bartman3010: 
Nice, do you have a upload link of her? 
#32 Posted by Bartman3010 (439 posts) -

I'm not done with her yet, I still need to do more animations for her attacks and victory poses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.