The Game That Was Rarely Known

#1 Posted by IndeedCodyBrown (391 posts) -

Loved This Game ...... This Was the First Game I Ever Rented. 

#2 Edited by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Move the fuck over, Mario.

#3 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

Looks good. 

#4 Posted by Zeushbien (39 posts) -

Remember it too, I'm from Europe and my parents brought it over for us when they were in the states. Never played it much, but definetly remember it.

#5 Posted by Grilledcheez (3919 posts) -

Mario, get the fuck out the way, 40 winks is blowing through this bitch

#6 Posted by BionicMonster (1030 posts) -

remember it but never played it

#7 Posted by Dan_CiTi (2925 posts) -

This game was sick. So many cool transformations / powers.

#8 Posted by Castiel (2416 posts) -

I remember it, I also remember that it wasn't that good.

#9 Posted by Master_Funk (723 posts) -

One of my first ps1 games. I remember it being really hard, though it was probably because of the terrible controls. Still remember liking it though.

#10 Posted by VierasTalo (572 posts) -

@Master_Funk said:

One of my first ps1 games. I remember it being really hard, though it was probably because of the terrible controls. Still remember liking it though.

I have similar experiences in regards to the controls. Didn't play through the first few stages because of them, so I didn't like it much.

#11 Posted by zeekthegeek (373 posts) -

The best part about this? Nintendo Power made that quote which is on the cover...and then the N64 version never released.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.