50 Cent Has Been Picked Up by THQ!

#1 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

It seems that the game is being picked up by THQ and I am actually happy about this. It's not that I'm super excited about this game, but I feel like it's so ridiculous and such a crazy idea that I actually really want to play it....plus is surprisingly never looked that bad.

Linkage.

#2 Edited by Rowr (5525 posts) -

o snap!

#3 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

I hope it's great. It would be a nice addition to my shelf.

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14365 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping this game would die!!!!

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping this game would die!!!!"
Maybe it will die again...only to be picked up by Midway!
#6 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Thats Awesome, The best news I've heard in ages.

#7 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

They're probably going to rebrand it as a Spongebob game.
That would be awesome.

#8 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"They're probably going to rebrand it as a Spongebob game.
That would be awesome."
I would love to play a love story between 50 Cent and Spongebob. It would be the first game to star a homosexual couple and since it takes place in the desert...Spongebob can frequently rub down 50 to cool him down. It will be ported to the Wii and feature full motion controls and support WM+
#9 Posted by insanegamer (612 posts) -

i have no interest playing this game but its good for the people who made this game and want this game.

#10 Posted by pause422 (6178 posts) -

well THQ sure are smart aren't they.........

#11 Edited by Snail (8593 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping this game would die!!!!"
Same here... Oh well.
#12 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

feck

#13 Posted by Rowr (5525 posts) -
Kush said:
"LordAndrew said:
"They're probably going to rebrand it as a Spongebob game.
That would be awesome."
I would love to play a love story between 50 Cent and Spongebob. It would be the first game to star a homosexual couple and since it takes place in the desert...Spongebob can frequently rub down 50 to cool him down. It will be ported to the Wii and feature full motion controls and support WM+"
ahah awesome mental picture.
#14 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

Plant your feet in the shoes of 50 Cent and quest for a crystal skull in this third-person shooter.

I stopped when I got there.
#15 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Just when we all thought it was over...

#16 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Spongebob: Coral in the Reef

#17 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Of course it's THQ.

#18 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Im al ready waiting for the video of soula boy praising this game.

#19 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Another reason to hate THQ.

#20 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Another reason to hate THQ."
What are the other reasons?
#21 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I honestly don't think the game looks all that horrible. It seems like a fine game that should make 50 Cent fans happy. :/

#22 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
Kush said:
"Jayge said:
"Another reason to hate THQ."
What are the other reasons?"
WWE vs. RAW
#23 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Jayge said:
"WWE vs. RAW"
lol...Well I don't think that's enough reason to hate the company. I personally don't mind THQ at all and I'm also actually excited for Saints Row 2. Yes that game is extremely ridiculous, but games can (and should) be ridiculous sometimes.
#24 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

I was being a bit satirical, I actually enjoy THQ games. I just wish they let this die.

#25 Edited by pause422 (6178 posts) -

Yeah...THQ's wrestling games..I don't even know how or why they continue making them. I'm looking forward to checking out Saint's Row 2 as well, and I mean..I loved Red Faction, but Volition is to thank for those, not THQ..they just bought them out a while ago, that would be like thanking EA for Biowares games. With the way they do the wrestling games..I wouldn't be surprised if they make an entire 50cent franchise, making another game every year.

#26 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Jayge said:
"I was being a bit satirical, I actually enjoy THQ games. I just wish they let this die."
But this one is too funny to die. I am so happy to see it's second coming! It's like a movie that's so bad, it's good.
#27 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

AWESOME! this game is rad yo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.