Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 24, 2009

Join 50 Cent and the G-Unit as they swear, ramp and rocket-launch their way around an unnamed Middle Eastern country in order to find out the answer to one specific question: "Where my skull?"

Getting a review?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HandsomeDead

This game looks like a load of fun and I can imagine the GiantBomb crew will be one of the few who'd review it without a holier than thou attitude, so can we expect one?

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

Hmm...it's a toss up for me. I'd probably rather see them focus on some other games that are actually good; but then again, I want to know just how awesomely bad this game is. I'm sure whether we get an official review or not, we'll hear about it on the bombcast at least.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hexpane

Nice troll "this game looks like a load of fun" , one of your best trolls yet today so far!

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Megalon
    Hexpane said:
    "Nice troll "this game looks like a load of fun" , one of your best trolls yet today so far!"
    This kid grows out his finger nails long enough to interfere with playing fake plastic guitar - I just assumed he really does think it looks fun.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

What makes it look not fun?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

I honestly hope they cover this. And with the crew, mainly Jeff, being fans of hip-hop and rap, they will want to review this one. No matter if they take the serious or freewheeling approach (I expect the latter), we can all expect it to be one great video review.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Megalon

Well do you mean fun in a "haha this game is ridiculously bad just like the first one" way, or do you mean like "wow this is a fun and high-quality game". 

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Megalon said:
    "Well do you mean fun in a "haha this game is ridiculously bad just like the first one" way, or do you mean like "wow this is a fun and high-quality game". "
    Fun as in i'm playing as Fiddy Cent blowing up Arabs and being like 'Fuck yeah, i'm 50 Cent motherfucker!' in a game that looks like a more arcadey, tongue-in-cheek Gears of War.
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I might rent this game depending if Jeff's review gets posted today.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#10  Edited By LordAndrew
    Hexpane said:
    "Nice troll "this game looks like a load of fun" , one of your best trolls yet today so far!"
    Thinking the game looks fun is not trolling; what you're doing is trolling.
    From what I've heard, the game really could end up being a decent game.
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Haha, from Jeff's review that didn't get fully uploaded says:

There are moments of questionable quality sprinkled throughout 50 Cent's latest video game adventure, but if you're looking for something silly and totally over-the-top, Blood on the Sand is actually kind of hilarious. 

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By tekmojo

I wouldn't buy this game even if it got a 5/5. 50 Cent should go back to making albums like Power of the Dollar, hell go make some kind of music that doesn't entirely suck before you pump out another game.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

WHERE MY SKULL?

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By RedSox8933

on i love mondays, they said that they were going to review it.

i can't wait for the answer video for the question of the week.

Where my skull?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Captain_Fookup said:
    "Haha, from Jeff's review that didn't get fully uploaded says:
    There are moments of questionable quality sprinkled throughout 50 Cent's latest video game adventure, but if you're looking for something silly and totally over-the-top, Blood on the Sand is actually kind of hilarious. 

"
    That is exactly what i'm after with this game.
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hexpane
    HandsomeDead said:
    "Megalon said:
    "Well do you mean fun in a "haha this game is ridiculously bad just like the first one" way, or do you mean like "wow this is a fun and high-quality game". "
    Fun as in i'm playing as Fiddy Cent blowing up Arabs and being like 'Fuck yeah, i'm 50 Cent motherfucker!' in a game that looks like a more arcadey, tongue-in-cheek Gears of War.
    "
    see he is trying to be emo ironic/funny.  And it's phailling harder than an IGN review from that kid w/ the glasses who always tries to make nerd jokes.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Hexpane said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "Megalon said:
    "
    see he is trying to be emo ironic/funny.  And it's phailling harder than an IGN review from that kid w/ the glasses who always tries to make nerd jokes.
    "
    No. I just think that concept sounds fun to play. It's funny how you always comment on other people not being funny when you yourself are the most arrogantly humourless poster i've seen in a while.
    JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18  Edited By JonathanMoore

...Well, they reviewed it, and gave it a better than Average score. So whaddya know, maybe its worth a once-through, however I won't be giving it the chance, too many better games to play.

-- God Bless.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hexpane
    HandsomeDead said:
    "Hexpane said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "Megalon said:
    "
    "
    No. I just think that concept sounds fun to play. It's funny how you always comment on other people not being funny when you yourself are the most arrogantly humourless poster i've seen in a while.
    "
    whoah slow down there buday.  First of all you are LYING.   It's obvious you are constantly *trying* to be funny, always starting new threads about your fingernails, or cheezey games etc...   I'd say  your whole persona of being this emo goth boy is likely FAKE as well, and I suspect you of having alt accounts so you can have conversations w/ yourself.

I don't post new threads every day w/ attempts at humor like you do.  In fact I rarely post new threads on GB since there are already so many other topics out here, and people are much faster on the news than I would ever aspire to be, I just comment in threads around topics that pique my interest.

You are a confirmed faux topic maker, w/ faux questions like "what advice do people have for my fingernails playing rock band?"  clearly a troll attempt and not a legit question.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crunchUK
    Hexpane said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "Hexpane said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "Megalon said:
    "
    "
    "
    whoah slow down there buday.  First of all you are LYING.   It's obvious you are constantly *trying* to be funny, always starting new threads about your fingernails, or cheezey games etc...   I'd say  your whole persona of being this emo goth boy is likely FAKE as well, and I suspect you of having alt accounts so you can have conversations w/ yourself.

I don't post new threads every day w/ attempts at humor like you do.  In fact I rarely post new threads on GB since there are already so many other topics out here, and people are much faster on the news than I would ever aspire to be, I just comment in threads around topics that pique my interest.

You are a confirmed faux topic maker, w/ faux questions like "what advice do people have for my fingernails playing rock band?"  clearly a troll attempt and not a legit question.
    "
    i belive the first 50 cent game sold in the millionz

other people have opinions

deal with it
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I just read the review, I`m selling all my others games for this purchase, this is the game I've always waited for.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Hexpane said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "Hexpane said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "Megalon said:
    "
    "
    "

"
    So just because I make threads about things you don't normally see rather than another political or religious thread, i'm somehow fake? And if my fingernails thread was a trolling attempt, then why did you fall for it? Or was it just to fit more of your poorly formatted condescending garbage onto the board?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By LiquidPrince

Review up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I can see myself enjoying this game the same way I enjoyed Army Of Two.
    Co-op with a buddy next to me.
    Seriously, that game was dogshit by yourself, but amazingly fun with a buddy. This game seems to be the same way.
    Of course, none of the rap music in this game can match up to the best rap song in video game history.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HandsomeDead
    TeflonBilly said:
    "You know, I can see myself enjoying this game the same way I enjoyed Army Of Two.
    Co-op with a buddy next to me.
    Seriously, that game was dogshit by yourself, but amazingly fun with a buddy. This game seems to be the same way.
    Of course, none of the rap music in this game can match up to the best rap song in video game history.

"
    In the word's of John Matrix: 'Wrong.'

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#26  Edited By Jedted

Anyone not able to read the review?  I get the page to load up but then IE shuts me out, any suggestions?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedted said:
    "Anyone not able to read the review?  I get the page to load up but then IE shuts me out, any suggestions?
    "
    Use another browser?
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By c1337us

I look forward to giantbombs coverage. Either its going to be as I suspect an awful game and we should expect Jeff and the rest of the guys to do a good job of taking the piss. Or it may actually turn out to be not a half bad game. Win win situation either way for me cause I get entertained.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#29  Edited By LordAndrew
    Jedted said:
    "Anyone not able to read the review?  I get the page to load up but then IE shuts me out, any suggestions?"
    Try it again. If it persists, use a different browser. There shouldn't be anything in that review that would cause Internet Explorer to crash.
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hexpane

I don't like 50 cent so liking a game based on him is not possible.

That being said, it appears I was wrong.  This was indeed a real game and not the garbage he released the first game.  Basically an arcadey Gears of War clone w/ 50 cent in it.    So I must apologize to Hdead for claiming he was pretending to be interested in this game.  Apparently real people actually enjoy this clone.  And it's got the good review scores to back it up

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.