So, if I like this game better than Killzone 2...

#1 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -

...am I insane? Because, I do.

#2 Posted by Gaius (129 posts) -

Hell no!  This is 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, the greatest game ever created by man.

#3 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"...am I insane? Because, I do."

I want to have babies with your avatar and then imprison them in my cellar.
#4 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

No, you're not insane. You have really strange taste.

#5 Posted by Gaius (129 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"...am I insane? Because, I do."
I want to have babies with your avatar and then imprison them in my cellar."
I'm not even sure what I should write in response to that.
#6 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -
Gaius said:
"Hell no!  This is 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, the greatest game ever created by man."
Worrrd son!!! Yea..Yeahh!
#7 Posted by LiveOrDie1212 (926 posts) -

it simply means you have bad taste in games, just my opinion, don't take it too personal

#8 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -
Gaius said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"...am I insane? Because, I do."
I want to have babies with your avatar and then imprison them in my cellar."
I'm not even sure what I should write in response to that.
"
I know how to respond! I'm actually flattered! :)
#9 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -
LiveOrDie1212 said:
"it simply means you have bad taste in games, just my opinion, don't take it too personal"
T___T

But seriously, I don't regret the statement I made. Honestly, I had a lot more fun with 50 Cent, and that's all that matters to me.
#10 Posted by TheHBK (5409 posts) -

I am thinking no, because the story and voicing in 50 cent is ridiculous and so out there that it is too funny, Killzone sadly has none of that.  The cussing is Killzone is pointless and dead on arrival, but in 50, god, it was like Mozart decided to only use fuck shit and pussy and put together this games dialogue, fucking amazing.

#11 Edited by LiveOrDie1212 (926 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"LiveOrDie1212 said:
"it simply means you have bad taste in games, just my opinion, don't take it too personal"
T___TBut seriously, I don't regret the statement I made. Honestly, I had a lot more fun with 50 Cent, and that's all that matters to me."

good for u, but i don't see the reason why you need to share this with us. while im at it, i had more fun with Dead Space than Bioshock.
#12 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -
LiveOrDie1212 said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"LiveOrDie1212 said:
"it simply means you have bad taste in games, just my opinion, don't take it too personal"
T___TBut seriously, I don't regret the statement I made. Honestly, I had a lot more fun with 50 Cent, and that's all that matters to me."
good for, but i don't see the reason why you need to share this with us. while im at it, i had more fun with Dead Space than Bioshock."
I had more fun with The Darkness than Bioshock.
#13 Posted by Snail (8476 posts) -

You have a different taste in games is all.

And you're also sort of weird.

#14 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -
Snail said:
"You have a different taste in games is all.And you're also sort of weird."
Well, just wait until I have 500 posts...
#15 Posted by Quadrifoglio (816 posts) -

Well, I can't blame you. I'm actually kind of interested in Blood on the Sand.

#16 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -

No, it just makes you t3h casual and generic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.