mrfixit's 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Xbox 360) review

• mrfixit wrote this review on .
  • mrfixit has written a total of 10 reviews. The last one was for Darksiders

A soundtrack with a game attached

If you like to hear 50s songs over and over again please buy this game. If you are like me and just want to play a game to have fun this is not the one. I hate getting out of my car and having a bad song stuck in my head and this game did it. The first 50 cent game sold well because of his name but now his name is not as strong. That is where the game comes in or leaves. If you want to play a bad third person shooter with 50 cent songs for cheap just buy The Club and play your custom soundtrack.