The 99 Levels To Hell wiki last edited by BGoldenTLE on 03/01/16 09:05PM
View full history
The game is currently in beta. In the end the game will have a variety of different weapons, pets and power ups, some will stack and some won't, so it's all about knowing the items, and figuring out the best combinations. Get the weapon, pet and powerups from golden chests or shops hidden around the dungeons.
You play as a magician trapped in by a jealous king, forced to fight his way out from a mystic buried castle, the only way out is down through hell.
The game will have 100+ levels, they will spawn at random in Dungeon-sets of 10, with a boss fight as the 10th level. Boss fights will also be randomly selected from a pool of 20+ bosses. Every dungeon will have a new graphical theme.
- 10 different environments.
- 10+ bossfights.
- 100+ levels that spawn at random.
- 25+ monsters.
- 50+ powers ups and weapons.
- Shops, portals and more..
System Requirements (PC)
- OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor : Intel Core i5 2410M 2.3 GHz processor
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Graphics : Intel HD Graphics Family
- Sound Card : Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive : 2 GB HDD, 275 MB available space
System Requirements (Mac)
- OS : OS X 10.8.2 or newer
- Processor : 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory : 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- Graphics : 64 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive : 275 MB available space
99 Levels to Hell can be purchased from GOG, Steam, and Desura.