Amazon Deal of the Day: 999 for $20.99

#1 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

In case you may have missed this wonderful game late last year, Amazon has a Deal of the Day just for you!

Today, Amazon has marked down Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors to $20.99 (from $34.99, 40% off)

999 has multiple endings and a very interesting story. Worth it if you want a good story for the Nintendo DS.

#2 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

I will just wait for it to be 9.99.

#3 Posted by Devoid (429 posts) -

@SMTDante89: Great, you just made me buy it.

Amazon still confuses me sometimes. It's such a crapshoot whether or not I can get games delivered here. I was just looking up DS games the other day, and all the ones I wanted I couldn't get.

I blame Australia.

#4 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1591 posts) -

"Very interesting story" is an understatement. Get it and play it until you get the true ending. It will blow your mind so many times, you'll think you've become numb to it. Then it will do it AGAIN.

#5 Posted by memo (421 posts) -

999 is a very fun game. worth the buy

#6 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

Get this. It's a fantastic game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.