This game is great and you should feel bad for not playing it

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Mcfart (1659 posts) -

This game is awesome, though the post is obviesously for comedic purposes :)

#52 Posted by Animasta (14712 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:
" @LordXavierBritish:  Devices like the iphone may overtake pure gaming handhelds. I know the iphone has me loving handheld gaming more than I ever have. The biggest problem is that the app store is full of too much shit and there needs to be a way to find the best games. "
it would suck for people like me who don't like the iphone, or touch phones in general; and it's totally not, because you need controls to do proper gaming anyway.

anyway, this topic has interested me into getting it, but I'ma wipe my gaming budget out because I also have to get ghost trick ;_;
#53 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Just because you made me feel horrible for not playing this, I went ahead and picked it up.

#54 Posted by fazzle (305 posts) -

One other thing that pissed me off about this game.. Warning:  spoiler for the VERY end of the true ending 

#55 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@fazzle said:
" One other thing that pissed me off about this game.. Warning:  spoiler for the VERY end of the true ending 

"
That part is kind of stupid, but I think that the parts leading up to that, specifically the part right before, make up for it.

#56 Posted by President_Barackbar (3467 posts) -
@nintendoeats:  Oh fuck, is that a Carol poster joke? Anyone who took HS chemistry in the US has seen one of those...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.