Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A Boy and His Blob

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

A Boy and His Blob, a two-dimensional puzzle-platformer has been referred to as "inspired by" and a "rebirth" of the now twenty-year-old original rather than a straightforward remake.

Blob hugging/Vinny heartwarming simulator coming to steam

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By konig_kei

Giant Bomb Senior Anime Editor Brad Shoemaker (Ryan, not Brad. Dunnno why I thought it was Brad.) gave it an 80/Giant Bombs. It actually has a GB quote on the page.

No price yet, comes out too close to Dragon's Dogma so I probably won't get it but I DO want to hug that blob so damn much.Here's the Quick Look, one of the best imo.

Steam

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I always wanted to play this game, but never got around to it.

So I might now.

Darth_Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

My wife and I have been playing it through the Dolphin emulator but there's s few annoying technical issues using the Wii controller. A Steam version would be awesome with Xbox controller support.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.