Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A Boy and His Blob

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

A Boy and His Blob, a two-dimensional puzzle-platformer has been referred to as "inspired by" and a "rebirth" of the now twenty-year-old original rather than a straightforward remake.

Pre-E3 Videos

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

This game is going to be a first-day purchase for me, along with cave story (whenever it gets around to releasing)

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

Yar, I don't even need E3 now... Nintendo's conference can fuck that up for all I care, it's the games that matter and we're already getting those :D

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Meowayne
    Al3xand3r said:
    Yar, I don't even need E3 now... Nintendo's conference can fuck that up for all I care, it's the games ... [more]
    Sadly, whether Nintendos E3 conference will be similar to the next one, or whether they will anounce half a dozen IP games and new hardware: The entirety of the Wii awesomeness of the last 6 months will be completely ignored and forgotten. And no new 3rd party  games will be announced, because no one is going to pay attention with a Nintendo IP game on the horizon.

Gnah. I wish it wasn't E3. Things are going so well at the moment, but Nintendo and the fanboys of this world will fuck this up. : /
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

I don't think a Nintendo title would affect things in this way. Heck, things didn't really improve all that much while Nintendo hasn't put out high profile games, in a sense proving the nay sayers were just spewing bullshit. All it took was a few developers making good games and doing well, it's not gonna stop if Nintendo shows a new Mario or Zelda. I mean, most of the upcoming games are unreleased anyway, if they show a Zelda will they cancel The Crystal Bearers and Dragon Quest X and Spyborgs and Monster Hunter 3 and NMH2? Of course not.

I was just saying I personally don't really care whether they make their E3 conference about the games or like the last one as the games are coming anyway. We have enough announcements to last for 2009 and some of 2010 as well. Just like the last E3 when everyone stuck at the "shit conference" and ignored the games, yet in the coming months the very same games were labeled as saviors (MadWorld, De Blob, etc). Why was a save needed, the games were shown already in the very same E3 they despised. They chose to be ignorant.

So, in some ways I think it's worse if the Nintendo conference is "bad" because then everyone will start the same "no gaemz" bullshit again, ignoring what's actually on the showfloor. But that's not Nintendo's or anyone else's fault than the people who do the coverage and emphasise insignificant things over the damn games. To actual gamers that take note of that and see the games, it won't matter either way.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.