Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A Game of Dwarves

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Dig deep in this Dwarf management and building game. Create a fort to be proud of, while finding treasure along the way.

looks interesting

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BoFooQ

so I don't know when or how I heard about this out of e3 this year and it looks interesting. Kind of looks like minecraft but with more dwarves. So for those of you playing minecraft on xbox, and I hear there are a lot of you, are you enjoying it. Seems like a fun way to kill hour after hour building a fake home.

I also found these 2 fools on youtube who got to play it early.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I watched that let's play of the dudes who got it early, this game went under the radar for me but I'm glad I heard about, it looks really cool. I looks reminiscent of Dwarf Fortress, which I could never really get into. I can't really judge if this is as complex or deep as that game, but it seems simple enough to get into and a good time sink. I'll be checking it out.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BoFooQ

it's hard to tell what the gameplay actually is. Even if its just building my own dwarven base, I would pay a few bucks for that. However it sounds like there is more to it than that. We'll have to wait and everywhere I looked says it will be out before end of the year but no actual date.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.