On sale for $10 on steam today 2-13-2012, Worth it?

#1 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1670 posts) -

I've heard nothing but sub-par to meh things about this game, but I'm wondering if this might be worth a 10 dollar purchase.  I was looking into this game before it came out and it looked like it could have some fun somewhere in there.  Anyone here play it or even recommend it for 10 dollars?

#2 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

For that price I'll grab it. I haven't heard anything much about it though.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (6811 posts) -

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

For that price I'll grab it. I haven't heard anything much about it though.

That's exactly what they want you to think! THIIIIINK BEFORE YOU BUYYYYY!! AVENNNNNNGE MEEEEEEEEE!!

#4 Posted by Animasta (14718 posts) -

as far as I know, no

#5 Posted by Gladiator_Games (447 posts) -

Its a game based on a TV show based on a series of books... Power Rangers taught me to avoid that!

#6 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -
#7 Posted by buft (3321 posts) -

was thinking about it myself but decided on no before wasting my money, thats how they get ya.

#8 Posted by Pandasteeler43 (44 posts) -

I wouldn't do it, $10 is not a very good value for that game

#9 Posted by Commisar123 (1798 posts) -

It sounds like no based on reviews, but if you really like that universe it might be worth it

#10 Posted by Mikemcn (7009 posts) -

Not cheap enough, I love the books and show with a burning passion, but i hear middling things about the game.

#11 Posted by falling_fast (2267 posts) -

it seems pretty dire. I'd say no.

#12 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

@Gladiator_Games said:

Its a game based on a TV show based on a series of books... Power Rangers taught me to avoid that!

Pretty sure it's just based on the books.

Not that that makes it good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.