PC Adventure gamers Unite!

#1 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

The Demo for this game just came out today and the release date is Friday, Come on all you PC Adventure game enthusiasts, Unite and Download this game! I'm currently on my old crappy laptop, Hoping this game works.

Leave your impression of the demo if you choose to play it.

#2 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

I'm guessing there are no PC gamers who love adventure games? :[

#3 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Never enjoyed them since Monkey Island, will give it a god though. But L4D is released in like 5 hours?....i haven't got time man, i have to psyche myself up for zombie killing.

#4 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -
Absurd said:
"I'm guessing there are no PC gamers who love adventure games? :["
I did in the 90s :D I'll give the demo a go, but I probably won't buy it even if I do like it.

#5 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
#6 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
Absurd said:
"I'm guessing there are no PC gamers who love adventure games? :["
dude , just so you know PC adventure games are my third favorite Genre after  action and action adventure . though I'd rather  telltale and Adventure company Games . 
#7 Edited by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

well I have just read the overview of the game  , it looks like a kick ass adventure .  I'll  certainly buy it since I do not want Adventure Genre to die .
my question is : is the game American or British ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.