Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

A base jumping game for the PC with an eye-catching name.

Confessions of a Steam Addict 7: Falling With Style

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Edited By eccentrix

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa is the game I started off the week with. I always felt like I'd played quite a bit of it, but Steam said I'd only played about 20 minutes before this week. So, I spent a lot of time this week BASE jumping while listening to podcasts. Eventually, I got around half-way through the levels and found it difficult to progress any further. To unlock levels, you need teeth, which are earned by achieving at least your best ranking on a level. These mid-range levels were getting expensive for me to unlock without a lot of work, so I decided to check the end levels to see what the teeth requirements back there were. It turns out that the levels expand both ways around the circle, not just right. Going left from the beginning levels also works, almost making this an open world game.

The game was suddenly fun and easy again now that I was playing the starter levels. I even unlocked a new skill I'd seen referenced before. Eventually, I worked my way back around to where I'd gotten stuck before. This left me with two levels I was unable to unlock without a serious work and time commitment. I'm not really into that "working hard" stuff, so I decided I'd hit my skill ceiling and I moved onto the next game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAA was the next game on my list. From what I can tell, it's just a souped up version of the first game, with a set of harder levels. I can't be sure, though, because the wiki is empty. Someone needs to work on that. I got three levels into it before hitting my skill ceiling again. I wasn't sure I'd get through the first level, but I did. Apparently there's an iPhone version, maybe I should try that.

I was always going to play Achron and I was looking forward to it, but when it came to it, I just didn't feel like learning a whole new RTS game. I love time travel, but not if I have to play an RTS to get to it.

Age of Chivalry is a game I love and will come back to many times, so it doesn't fit the purpose of this exercise.

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures is 25GB, so forget that. Unless there's high demand for it, of course. High demand being at least one person, since nobody reads this anyway.

Next week: Airline Tycoon 2! So here's the question I have for you: should I buy the DLC for it? That'd be pretty dumb, right?

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By eccentrix

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa is the game I started off the week with. I always felt like I'd played quite a bit of it, but Steam said I'd only played about 20 minutes before this week. So, I spent a lot of time this week BASE jumping while listening to podcasts. Eventually, I got around half-way through the levels and found it difficult to progress any further. To unlock levels, you need teeth, which are earned by achieving at least your best ranking on a level. These mid-range levels were getting expensive for me to unlock without a lot of work, so I decided to check the end levels to see what the teeth requirements back there were. It turns out that the levels expand both ways around the circle, not just right. Going left from the beginning levels also works, almost making this an open world game.

The game was suddenly fun and easy again now that I was playing the starter levels. I even unlocked a new skill I'd seen referenced before. Eventually, I worked my way back around to where I'd gotten stuck before. This left me with two levels I was unable to unlock without a serious work and time commitment. I'm not really into that "working hard" stuff, so I decided I'd hit my skill ceiling and I moved onto the next game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAA was the next game on my list. From what I can tell, it's just a souped up version of the first game, with a set of harder levels. I can't be sure, though, because the wiki is empty. Someone needs to work on that. I got three levels into it before hitting my skill ceiling again. I wasn't sure I'd get through the first level, but I did. Apparently there's an iPhone version, maybe I should try that.

I was always going to play Achron and I was looking forward to it, but when it came to it, I just didn't feel like learning a whole new RTS game. I love time travel, but not if I have to play an RTS to get to it.

Age of Chivalry is a game I love and will come back to many times, so it doesn't fit the purpose of this exercise.

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures is 25GB, so forget that. Unless there's high demand for it, of course. High demand being at least one person, since nobody reads this anyway.

Next week: Airline Tycoon 2! So here's the question I have for you: should I buy the DLC for it? That'd be pretty dumb, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.