I hate this game.

#1 Posted by MarkM (295 posts) -

I started this topic to discuss the fact that I don't like this game, in fact, I hate this game. My goal here is to create a dialog with other like-minded users who also hate this game.

#2 Posted by yates (383 posts) -

In all honesty, I hadn't heard of it until I saw your video which was awesome by the way. But yeah, after actually playing it... not a fan.

#3 Posted by Kevin (369 posts) -

Wait......................... is that the Mark Masoumi?!

No fucking way.

What happened to all of your videos?

#4 Posted by wowzers002 (53 posts) -

Yea this game pissed me off as well why did you introduce me to it!! lol anyway yea the big dog alien monster like thing in the first level is a bitch

#5 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

what game

#6 Posted by wowzers002 (53 posts) -

guess

#7 Posted by Grape (142 posts) -
Kevin said:
"Wait......................... is that the Mark Masoumi?!

No fucking way.

What happened to all of your videos?
"
My thoughts exactly!

I played this game because of masoumi's video, and I completed it :D with save slots though. See my user review, just posted it.
#8 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

The game wasn't that bad.

#9 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1036 posts) -

I remember liking it in my youth, but I playing it now... Ugh. Hard fucking game.

#10 Posted by Blazer74 (186 posts) -
MarkM said:
"I started this topic to discuss the fact that I don't like this game, in fact, I hate this game. My goal here is to create a dialog with other like-minded users who also hate this game.

"
I didn't actually play it whe it first came out back in the NES era but tried it after you blogged about it on you old GS blog. You had some great stuff by the way man and I used to look forward to your stuff. Not sure what happened, none of my business I suppose, but hopefully you get back into doing what you did.
#11 Posted by Arjuna (888 posts) -

This game is hella awesome!  The planet's made outta blood 'n guts!  This is 'way' before MK.  When I was a kid, playin' this game, I was hooked on how much I DIDN'T hate it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.