supakoopatroopa's Ace Combat 6 ACE-EDGE Flightstick Bundle (Xbox 360) review

Best in Genre for 360

I've tried many airplane games, and I still think this one is the best.

I beat it about 3 times, unlocking new planes and weapons each time.

It has realistic looking graphics, great controls and AI, and tough challenges. I must have played one level about 20 times trying to fly my plane through a tunnel in the side of a mountain, crashing every time. I thought it was impossible, but after a while i was able to do it. After that, I could do it every time. You must practice at becoming a better pilot before you give up. Some missions take a few tries, and others you can beat in one shot.

It's been a year since I played it, and I would play it again. I don't have one complaint about it. It's perfect. It's just not as realistic as Flight Simulator or IL-2 Sturmovik, but its way more fun.

Other reviews for Ace Combat 6 ACE-EDGE Flightstick Bundle (Xbox 360)

Outstanding visuals but for a flight sim fan lacks realism 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What was GIANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- Presentation > Looks amazing, one of the best looking games on the 360 for sure. Fireworks really neat addition.- Planes > Very good selection of the best planes around and they look great too. The only thing here is they don't feel that different when flying them except maybe for the A-10 and F-117 which are noticeably slower.- Atmosphere > Except for the weak lame story, when in...

more complicated than "point jet at enemy and shoot." jk jeff 0

Alright, let's get this out of the way. 15 planes was a really dumb idea. Particularly the 15 planes they chose...eek! But it could be worse. I could be reviewing Blazing Angels again.So here's the skinny: ace combat has come to 360, and it's right at home here. The game is very nearly "Gears of War" gorgeous. It's so pretty I might ask it out on a date...I might (I'm a little shy). No more Osea and Belka, this is a new continent with a fresh, although often times laborious, storyline. The massi...