Is there any news of a soundtrack for this?

#1 Posted by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

I don't think I'm the only person here who, regardless of their opinion on the game's quality, would TOTALLY buy a copy of the soundtrack to Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. Does anybody know if there's any plans for one to come out?

#2 Posted by Capum15 (4819 posts) -

I got the soundtrack for free when I bought the game.

So...yes.

"Limited Edition Music Soundtrack".

#3 Posted by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

@Capum15: Oh. Didn't know that. Is that a Gamestop exclusive, or is it just a "first-run edition" bonus?

#4 Posted by Capum15 (4819 posts) -
@gelatinabomination: I actually got it at Best Buy. It was just a "Free with purchase of AC: Assault Horizon" thing. It says while supplies last, so I'm guessing it's just until they run out.
#5 Posted by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

@Capum15: That makes sense. I'll keep an eye out for it.

#6 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

Only if this song is included :D

#7 Posted by Donos (1193 posts) -

If you take a look around the internet, turns out theres a 40ish piece 3 disc soundtrack for this game with some pretty great music on it. Don't know how the heck to get it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.