Achievement you're most proud of.

#1 Posted by JoshB (169 posts) -

Mine would definitely be completing Ravenholm in The orange box with nothing but the Gravity Gun.

So scary, so awesome.
#2 Posted by Sasha (8 posts) -

All Gold medals in PGR 3 and the Sniper Achievement in Battlefield 2 where you had to kill 4 people with one clip.

#3 Posted by lux (128 posts) -

Agreed on the "Zombie Chopper" achievement, also the "Mile High Club" achievement in Call Of Duty 4 pretty much made me go insane.

#4 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

at the moment killing frenzy on halo.

#5 Edited by Ma7moud (805 posts) -
Zombi said:
"Agreed on the "Zombie Chopper" achievement, also the "Mile High Club" achievement in Call Of Duty 4 pretty much made me go insane.

"Mile high club was the most frustrating achievement I've ever experienced

#6 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Carrying that damned Gnome for 3 hours in Orange Box. But hey, 99/99!

#7 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

All of my Burnout Paradise achievements...I love this game.

#8 Posted by Monty_The_Great (178 posts) -

Whatever it is for beating GeOW on Insane, I think its commando. Beating RAAM was insane, I think it only happened by default of trying so many times.

#9 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

probably Mile High Club

#10 Posted by lux (128 posts) -
Ma7moud said:
"Zombi said:
"Agreed on the "Zombie Chopper" achievement, also the "Mile High Club" achievement in Call Of Duty 4 pretty much made me go insane.

"Mile high club was the most frustrating achievement I've ever experienced

"
Seriously. The most stoked i've ever been for an achievement.
#11 Posted by Kevin (369 posts) -

The "Liberty City Minute" achievement in GTA IV. Nothing really special in and of itself, but I got it on my first play through.

#12 Posted by ToRo (209 posts) -

Definitely has to be beating guitar hero 2 on hard.  Even though I've 5 stared everysong on hard, Beat jordan on expert, and beat guitar hero 3 on expert since then, beating gh 2 on hard was something I thought I would never do. But I proved my pinky finger wrong!

#13 Posted by Rockmyaudio (2 posts) -

Mile High Club I am quite proud of, and today I got the "Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie" or something in GTA4, and it was like kill a developer! Thought that was pretty cool.

#14 Posted by AndrewP (89 posts) -
Rockmyaudio said:
"Mile High Club I am quite proud of, and today I got the "Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie" or something in GTA4, and it was like kill a developer! Thought that was pretty cool."
That achievement is viral. Almost everyone has it now.
#15 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

mile high club to name one, but i have more

#16 Posted by SigFemSeks (25 posts) -

Definitely exploring the entire island in Test Drive Unlimited. Took me forever and wasn't too stressful. All I did was listen to music, drive around, and enjoy the scenery. It was really nice to finally get it done.

#17 Posted by Pat_McCrotch (32 posts) -

Mile High Club in CoD4.

#18 Posted by HistoryInRust (6315 posts) -

The "Kick the Bucket" achievement on Guitar Hero II was pretty momentous.

Halo 3 on Legendary means a lot to me.  It isn't a difficult achievement, but it represents six long years of salivating over Halo plot speculation and mired endings. 

The ridiculous Dead Rising achievement for killing Willamette's population in undead was amazing, also. 

More to come, hopefully?

#19 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

The 50 Million Drift on Juiced 2

#20 Posted by elektrixx (308 posts) -
JoshB said:
"Mine would definitely be completing Ravenholm in The orange box with nothing but the Gravity Gun.

So scary, so awesome.
"
I've got that achievement too and I'm proud of it also.
#21 Posted by Jonathan (654 posts) -

I have 78/99 achievements for the Orange Box. Most of the ones I'm missing are from TF2.

#22 Posted by CrazyCraven (166 posts) -
Sir_Ragnarok said:
The ridiculous Dead Rising achievement for killing Willamette's population in undead was amazing, also. 

That was fun.
#23 Posted by SamFo (1529 posts) -

All the Halo ones. 1000/1000

and 400 smashes in Burnout Paradise :D

#24 Posted by NotaStalker (172 posts) -

surive 1.000.000 in geometry wars. And complete all 50 levels in N+. I also think the Mile High CLub and kill 4 in a row in halo3 were good and challenging, but nothing compared to the first two.

#25 Posted by Raito (2 posts) -

I don't know why but when I made half a million in GTA4 i felt really rich.

#26 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -

1000/1000 for Halo, Mile High Club for COD4, and beating Mass Effect on insane. Soon, I'll have 1050/1050 for Mass Effect =D

#27 Posted by Apollo (471 posts) -

Probably 100% a song on Expert on the Drums For Rock Band...

But i'd have to see a list of them to decide...

#28 Posted by Kaido (249 posts) -

The most recent achievement I have is getting a 90% relationship with all my friends on GTA4.

#29 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

Mine would be the EA Moderator achievement in ProStreet. Took me so much trouble to get that achievement.

#30 Posted by Caddy (308 posts) -

Mines is Seriously.... from Gears of War. Sure, it's not all that hard, but it takes a lot of playing time to get it, I was surprised I managed to play that long. :)

#31 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

I have to say "Zombie Genocider" for Dead Rising...there's 4 hours of non-stop carnage...

#32 Posted by Cleric (286 posts) -
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"Halo 3 on Legendary means a lot to me."

Same goes for me.
#33 Posted by optimusprime223 (399 posts) -

getting the kill 53 thousand zombie achievement in dead rising...

#34 Posted by Trickster (60 posts) -

Probably the achievement for getting an S rank on bloody palace mode in Devil May Cry 4 :)

#35 Posted by LouChou (458 posts) -

Completing GTA4 in under 30 hours or something. Mostly because it came as such a surprise that I'd be accredited for doing so.

#36 Posted by MutenMiller (216 posts) -

Yeesh... I was really pleased with finishing Ninja Gaiden 2 on warrior difficulty, though I am no match for that game on mentor XD

Either that or my full 1000/1000 for Oblivion. I think a lot of people have that, but it was still a great feeling when I got that last few points.

#37 Posted by Egge (446 posts) -

Finally finishing Oblivion late last year, despite finding it a dreadfully boring RPG. It's quite an achievement to play through a game you really don't like...

#38 Posted by Link2312 (19 posts) -

I would have to say... The 1000 note streak on Guitar hero 3 or Kick the bucket on gh2

#39 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Beating DOOM on UltraViolence (Rampage achievement)

Took a few days, but i was proud

#40 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Ravenholm in The orange box with nothing but the Gravity Gun, Seriously-Achieve 10,000 kills in ranked online matches GeOW

#41 Posted by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -

the simpsons press start achievement , best achievement Evaaaaaar

#42 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -

My precious Mile High Club, and my die 1000 times in N+ achievements :)

#43 Posted by Strife88 (225 posts) -

Getting my Elite in the first Rainbow Six Vegas, but the master of ceremonies was super hard.

#44 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Mine would probably be getting 1000/1000 for COD4. I tend to like rubbing that fact in my one friend's face.

#45 Posted by Warfust (4 posts) -

I would have to say the "Developers Curse" achievement on KUF:Circle of Doom. That took freaking FOREVER.

#46 Posted by Raph (15 posts) -

Mine is the purple heart achievement in call of duty 3. Oh wait you said proud  : (

#47 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

AN-I-MAL!!! achievement on Rock Band for beating expert drums. It's the only achievement I've really, really strived to get.

#48 Edited by Forzen (89 posts) -

For me its got to be either the Mile High Club achievement in CoD4 or Seriously in GeoW.

#49 Posted by MrBojangles (137 posts) -

i would be proud of COD 4 on Veteran achievement, but at around the last level, after I HAD JUST GOTTEN PAST A CHECKPOINT THAT I MADE ME STOP PLAYING THE GAME'S DISC IS UNREADABLE!!!! FUCKING BROKE XBOX!!!

#50 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

None really, I still need to play more games before I decide on that

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.