Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

Achievements that make you feel dirty, so very dirty...

• 56 results
    NorthSarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By NorthSarge

Gun was good, i actually bought it for cheap long after it came out and was pleased in my purchase. King Kong was just stupid short and easy 1000. however, Avatar: The last airbender game.... the 5 achievements might as well be titled "Press This button over and over as soon as the game starts" literally took longer for me to find it on gamefly... that being said. im not proud of doing that.

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By SonicFire

@Yodasdarkside:

I just finished up the first Cars game today. Let's just say it's starting to make me second guess this whole project. Cars 2 seemed to have some good modes in it though

The_Bowman_007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By The_Bowman_007

I actually remember enjoying King Kong waaaay back in the day, but I'm sure it has aged about as well as two-year-old milkshakes at room temperature—that is, poorly.  Looking forward to reading your future explorations at the Gamer Score buffet.

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By SonicFire

@The_Bowman_007:

Thanks man. The first installment just got posted yesterday, if you want to know my specific reactions.

RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By RedHatDrew

I did this once when I had to work overnights, and couldn't sleep when I got home. Grabbed a 2-Out GameFly account, and got to work. Went through NCAA 2K6, Madden 06, King Kong and Surf's Up. I'd (highly?) recommend Surf's Up; It's not the best game in the world, but it's at least a little bit fun. You could probably kill this in just under a day, and it'll be cheap since it's an old movie tie-in.

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By sirdesmond

@Video_Game_King said:

who smiles during rape?

Clowns, that's who.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.