Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

No multiplayer/co-op achievements list?

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DizzyMedal

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good list of games with just single player achievements? I was hoping GB had a concept page for it, but can't seem to find one. I only have 2 friends with a 360 and one won't connect hers to the internet because she thinks the wireless attachment is overpriced and the other refuses to get herself a gold membership which is fine seeing none of us ever get the same games anyway, but I just get sad when a game comes out and half the points can never be mine because I'm not into multiplayer or co-oping. 

Google has told me the common knowledge stuff such as the modern warfares and assassin creeds, but yeah, just wondering if there was a comprehensive list out there.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89

Batman: Arkham Asylum.  Viva Pinata.  Shadow Complex.  Trials HD.

Games with local co-op achievements (just need a second controller) - Dash of (or for) Destruction and 'Splosion Man. 

Sorry no list I'm aware but some of these off the top of my head.

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DizzyMedal
    @rjayb89:
    Oh hey, didn't even think of the singleplayer arcade games. I still haven't s ranked shadow complex either, totally forgot about it. That should burn some hours, trying to hit the level cap :). Thanks for the reminder.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By rjayb89
    DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DizzyMedal
    @rjayb89:
    ME2 was a pc game for me. I played me1, then me2, then me1 to 'fix' a couple of tiny tiny decisions then me2 again with that savegame. So yeah, I kind of burned 90 hours of the ME universe in a week. I probably won't play any until 3 is out. I'm all Effected out I think. 

The splosion man price drop will probably grab though. Been wanting to play that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.