Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Activision Blizzard, Inc.

Company »

Activision Blizzard is the result of a merger between Activision and Vivendi Games worth an estimated $18.9 billion dollars. The merger was approved by the European Commission and finalized on July 9th, 2008.

Blizzard's Project Blackstone?

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Raven10

So what are the chances Blizzard's new Project Blackstone is a sequel to Blackthorne and not a reference to the black soulstone in Diablo 3? I mean it could happen right? Right? Anyone? Sad face.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I would eat a piece of black licorice (which I hate, but one of my roommates love) if it wasn't just the eventual expansion to Diablo III that adds another act, maybe some player classes, and comes out in summer of 2015.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raven10

@ArbitraryWater: I can't decide if that means you want it to be something other than Diablo 3 or not...

I mean Black Licorice is pretty tasty in excessive moderation but I'm not sure if eating it would be done in sorrow or joy.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Grillbar

well people are also still waiting for Titan

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ArtisanBreads

I would love it. You could make some TPS out of it but how awesome would an updated take on the old game be. Shadow Complex style.

Doesn't seem very Blizzard though at this point.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By monetarydread

@ArbitraryWater said:

I would eat a piece of black licorice (which I hate)

You Sir, are a foul human being. How can you not enjoy the greatest of licorices?

I have a feeling it is Diablo related. I am looking forward to a Diablo III expansion.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#7  Edited By Hailinel

@MonetaryDread said:

@ArbitraryWater said:

I would eat a piece of black licorice (which I hate)

You Sir, are a foul human being. How can you not enjoy the greatest of licorices?

I have a feeling it is Diablo related. I am looking forward to a Diablo III expansion.

Black licorice is disgusting and people that enjoy its foul taste are not to be trusted because they enjoy the taste of evil concentrate.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By fox01313

After seeing constant lackluster attempts of Blizzard, I think that until it (if it ever does) come out this forum post will be years old. Considering how long it took them to work on a sequel to diablo & starcraft then release them both, I'm just going to ignore trying to keep up with what blizzard is doing.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raven10

@ArtisanBreads said:

I would love it. You could make some TPS out of it but how awesome would an updated take on the old game be. Shadow Complex style.

I would love it if they made a true sequel or even a remake of sorts for consoles. Could be a $15 download. I never got a chance to play the original game. I've watched a ton of videos of it and would really enjoy a chance to play an updated version. Seems like such a cool game.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By BlackLagoon
    ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By ripelivejam

so ice cube's chance in hell for blizzard to ever release a new IP or do a game that's not a variation of their 3 biggest franchises?

it'd be nice to see it happen (and with the *slightly unjustified* flak D3 got maybe it will if they start losing customers), but i'm a wee bit doubtful...

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@Raven10 said:

@ArtisanBreads said:

I would love it if they made a true sequel or even a remake of sorts for consoles. Could be a $15 download. I never got a chance to play the original game. I've watched a ton of videos of it and would really enjoy a chance to play an updated version. Seems like such a cool game.

It's still a fun game, if you have a chance to check it out I recomend it. Fun but simple combat with Prince of Persia style platforming and a silly but awesome metal style. Very fun game.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raven10

@ArtisanBreads: I don't have a SNES or Genesis right now. I think there was a PC version but I would probably have to do some crazy stuff to make it work. I'd prefer an updated version that would work on a modern console or computer.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@Raven10 said:

@ArtisanBreads: I don't have a SNES or Genesis right now. I think there was a PC version but I would probably have to do some crazy stuff to make it work. I'd prefer an updated version that would work on a modern console or computer.

Not sure of the rules so I'll just say there are other means...

An update would be cool though! I would like a whole Blizzard collection as they have a few games they could re-release. I loved Rock n Roll Racing as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.