tuque's Adventures of Lolo, The (Wii Shop) review

• tuque wrote this review on .
  • tuque has written a total of 12 reviews. The last one was for Just Cause 2

3 Hours of Fun for about $5

Good Points:

• Simple and fun puzzling
  • Cute music
  • Relaxing

Bad Points:
  • A few puzzles relied on action rather than puzzle solving
  • Kinda short

This was probably one of the first puzzle games I played. I rented it for the original NES, and I only had one night to solve it  and no Internet to help me out. I couldn't finish it the first night and it really had me hooked. The second night I finished the game and it felt great; worth the late fee!

Now that I've played it again, this time on the Wii Virtual Console, I realize that it is still a fun game. And, just like before, it took me two sittings to get through the game. If you pick up this classic game, try to solve it without using the internet. The puzzles really aren't that hard, trust me. Finish the game without any help and you'll truly have done it like we did it back in '90!