2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

EJECT! EJECT 0

This review originally appeared on Gaijin Densetsu. At Gaijin Densetsu, we play and review Japanese Developed games. If you like what you see here, check out the site for regular updates!I hate air travel. From where I live now to get back to California and see my family, I can expect to deal with roughly 10-12 hours of being on planes or in airports each way, mostly because of a mandatory layover between my small-town and the bigger hub that I’ll fly to LAX from. I always get stressed out when...

Fulfill your dream of sorting luggage at a major airport. 0

"Airport luggage sorter" probably wouldn't be the first concept most people would think about when they pondered ideas for a video game. And yet that's exactly what you get to be in Aero Porter on the 3DS. Sorting through luggage and sending it off to it's assigned destination is the name of the game, succeed and you get more luggage. Fail and you get a talking-to, and more luggage to sort.Oh sure, it LOOKS simple now...There isn't much more to the game than the luggage sorting. When you begin ...