Afrika Reviews...........

#1 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
#2 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3091 posts) -

I still don't know what the hell the game is about.

#3 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"I still don't know what the hell the game is about."

Pokemon snap.....
#4 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"I still don't know what the hell the game is about."
It's like you're one of those documentary people that go to Africa and film animals doing stuff on Discovery channel. But which is exactly the reason why we have things like the Discovery channel >_>
#5 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3091 posts) -

I figured that, but I mean...that's it? No moral choice of poaching? No tracking feces? No setting up a rhino and a lion to fight each other?

I'm sure some people are happy with the way the game is, but I don't see the point in it.

#6 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"I figured that, but I mean...that's it? No moral choice of poaching? No tracking feces? No setting up a rhino and a lion to fight each other?

I'm sure some people are happy with the way the game is, but I don't see the point in it."
You hit the nail on the head. It's about nothing.

Some people like to see how much nothingness they can get out of $60
#7 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

I liked Pokemon Snap, but I'm not sure if I should get this game or not. I probably won't >_>

Maybe if the game was controversial and was about hunting and pouching animals...

#8 Posted by Nik_NYG (558 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.