Afrika sells 20,000 in Japan on day one.

• 63 results
#51 Posted by blue74 (169 posts) -

japan must really like borin games

#52 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I wonder if those Giraffe's have ragdoll physics, if by chance a jeep hit them >_>

#53 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"shadows_kill said:
"systech said:
"Where teh gunz at? I actually could care less because I loved Pokemon Snap and I will probably love this. I need to get a PS3 first. Luckilly, Blu-Ray is a really good excuse as an investment for my family."
thats what i want too"
I'm pretty sure systech is just joking."
darn
#54 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
Patchinko said:
"I'd totally buy this game if it were taking place in Jurassic Park.

Just throwing that out there."
Heck yes! In fact, I bet that franchise will be resurrected some day and made for a current gen system... It could be really good.
#55 Posted by Mourne (789 posts) -

"African safari simulator"... There's an engaging concept. Even if there was a game behind this (and for all intents and purposes, there isn't), I doubt I could get very excited over it.

#56 Posted by darthzew (304 posts) -

If they had put some ways to seriously screw around, I would be interested. But if it's just taking pictures of fake animals, then I would rather save my money for something meaningful like Gears of War 2 or Fallout 3 or a pony...

#57 Posted by darthzew (304 posts) -

I was just thinking of ways to screw around and I was thinking: how about a tank? Or maybe an AT-AT? Or Optimus Prime? A MiG? Or how about... TRUCKASAURUS REX!!!

#58 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

game looks fun to me. 

#59 Posted by DrPepper1990 (530 posts) -

Instead of buying Afrika go to Africa.

#60 Posted by albaker (437 posts) -

I'd like to try this game out, I know I won't like it but I never played a game like this, is this game coming out in the States?

#61 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
DrPepper1990 said:
"Instead of buying Afrika go to Africa."
$
#62 Posted by NinjaMunkey (204 posts) -
shadows_kill said:
"AaronBelfast said:
"shadows_kill said:
"AaronBelfast said:
"shadows_kill said:
"Vlademir said:
"What makes taking pictures so amazing that it would sell 20,000 day one? Was there some concept in the game that we didn't see in the trailers?"
i would guess. maybe you can drive around and run over animals :D"
Not allowed to kill animals.That would ruin the whole purpose of the game."
but what if im a poacher gone wild :D"
Thats not possible either, sorry."
what the heck is wrong with this game. i sounds soooooooooo boring"

20,000 is not that much compared to other big games.

The game sounds rubbish imo. Its more something to look at. And if the animals cant kill you, what do you do? sit there?
#63 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
NinjaMunkey said:

20,000 is not that much compared to other big games.

The game sounds rubbish imo. Its more something to look at. And if the animals cant kill you, what do you do? sit there?
"
The animals can kill you aren't allowed to kill the animals.

And 20,000 is a fair amount. Better than what most expected.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.