has this happened to anyone elxe

#1 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

you rent a game, beat it and return it, and then a month or so later you find out there was more after the credits

#2 Posted by pause422 (6181 posts) -

I always wait until the credits are over to make sure there's nothing at the end, even when the story is terrible,  and I've always done that, so no.

#3 Posted by Drebin_893 (2914 posts) -

No, but god-damn this concept has just broken my mind.

#4 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Happens in a lot of games. I usually borrow or buy the games I play, so this doesn't happen to me all that often (if ever). Gears 2 had a "game changing" ending after its epic credits... Sort of.

#5 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Nope. That doesn't happen for two reasons.

1) I always watch the entire credits sequence and will not turn off the game until I'm certain that it's over.
b) I don't rent games or sell them back after I've finished them. So if I have somehow missed something, I can just pop the game back in and check it out again.

#6 Posted by GTCknight (694 posts) -

Never happened to me then again I always watch the end credits (if the game has them after beating the single-player story that is) so no that has not happened to me.

#7 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I don't really know to be honest. I don't always watch all the credits.

#8 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

If that happens just go watch the ending on youtube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.