Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Booty

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 15, 2008

Sail the high seas, pillage towns, and fight off pirate rivals in Certain Affinity's pirate-themed RTS, Age of Booty.

Age of Booty - My Teammte's Stupid ARGH!

coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By coyo7e

Age of Booty just came out, and I didn't see a topic for it but last night I bought it after an hour or two of play, and I'm really, really loving it.

You can get 2 days of quickmatch and private match multi-player play included in your trial, so go check it out ASAP, and don't forget to try each of the Stars for a challenge level, rather than just thinking there are only 7 challenges! ;)

coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By coyo7e

I posted a user review on the site here as well, if anyone's interested. The drunken multiplayer video of the GiantBomb guys convinced me that the game was everything I was hoping for, and frankly that video was an extremely accurate portrayal of how I was acting during multiplayer games last night, minus the Captain Morgan's.

Probably my biggest complaint (outside of stupidity of my human teammates, at least I don't expect much from the AI) so far is that some of the single-player challenges are really based on luck or a specific loadout and very good luck at the beginning of the match. A coulpe tmies I had to just take max Speed and cross my fingers hoping that a neutral merchant would drop a Bomb curse for me as it was the only way I could realistically blow up the AI opponents and capture their town while I was outnumbered 2-1, etc..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.