Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 20, 2008

Age of Conan is a massively multiplayer online role playing game set in the Conan lore.

In-Game Report: AoC Mounts

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By tekmojo

I need to publish some more varied MMO content (videos) for my Blogger so I've decided to report about some awesome mounts that I've obtained in my most recent MMORPG, Age of Conan. Featuring a Snow Mammoth, and a Horse!

It was late when I recorded this so my bad about my voice being rough at parts, need more water lol.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By tekmojo

I need to publish some more varied MMO content (videos) for my Blogger so I've decided to report about some awesome mounts that I've obtained in my most recent MMORPG, Age of Conan. Featuring a Snow Mammoth, and a Horse!

It was late when I recorded this so my bad about my voice being rough at parts, need more water lol.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

Cool video, in addition to be pretty informative about mounts it entices me to give the game a try. Sadly the Free Trails are closed down, though I doubt I could even run the game since im running a single core (2.8) and will be until at least october :(

When the trial opens up ill be looking back into it but any idea how big the download is? I have a terrible download speed (with no option for an upgrade unless I move) and can only spend so long with it tying up my other downloads.

Thanks for any help you can give :) And cant wait for more videos.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

That was a cool video, really informative.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tekmojo
    @Pazy: 

I think it's pretty massive, like 13 gigs massive. If you could find it for retail for maybe $30 or under it may be worth it, since downloading even on high speeds would take atleast an entire afternoon. Check and see if any of your friends has a copy laying around. Installing the game data then downloading a few patches would be a hell of a lot easier to deal with. Fortunately for me that's what I did, since I was one of the guys who played and quit at the game's launch; I still had a copy laying around just sitting and waiting for me.

Edit: Yea I said I downloaded the trial, but that was basically a couple large patches that I needed to get, not the full client. Just to clarify.
    71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By 71Ranchero

Nice video. I like that you can use mounts for more then just travel.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tekmojo
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " That was a cool video, really informative. "
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Pazy
    @tekmojo said:
    " @Pazy: 

I think it's pretty massive, like 13 gigs massive. If you could find it for retail for maybe $30 or under it may be worth it, since downloading even on high speeds would take atleast an entire afternoon. Check and see if any of your friends has a copy laying around. Installing the game data then downloading a few patches would be a hell of a lot easier to deal with. Fortunately for me that's what I did, since I was one of the guys who played and quit at the game's launch; I still had a copy laying around just sitting and waiting for me.

Edit: Yea I said I downloaded the trial, but that was basically a couple large patches that I needed to get, not the full client. Just to clarify.
    "

Ye that sounds like the best idea, its quite cheap in the shops near me (like £10 or in 3 for £20 deals) but hopefully the patches arent that big since I have a crappy connection and it took me days to patch WoW even with all the retail stuff released at the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.