4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 9 releases and 0 DLC

Age of Empires? or Age of Easy? 0

Age of Empires 3....... where to begin........Well to begin with, I didnt actually play this game until a year or two after it came out, and needless to say, I was QUITE surprised at what I found.Age of Empires 3 offers 8 playable factions for skirmish and multiplayer as well as a lengthly multi-Act campaign mode. In the campaign mode, the first act has you playing almost exclusively at low tech levels, with each act following it allowing you to go higher in the tech tree's, thus opening up more...

It ain't ideal, but its good enough. 0

I loved Age of Empires 2, easily my favorite RTS. It improved on it's predecessor and perfected a formula for RTS that seperates Age of Empires from other franchises. I was extremely excited for the sequel. The graphics were amazing and the level of depth was still present from previous games. Training units in groups and Ships that are actually to scale were two of the many small but important additions. I also love haveing an army of musketeers, in any game really. Explorers are excellent unit...