Really bad stuttering in Co-op.

#1 Posted by Declarius (180 posts) -

Every time I join or create a coop game for a quest, I get terrible stuttering. My fps stays consistently at 90, and the camera and cursor move smooth, but all units, and the entire actual world stutters endlessly. The only thing I can think of is that my wife, not being at home at the moment, has very slow internet, and that this is some kind of way to keep our game in sync. The problem is that it is unplayable for me.

Just curious if anyone else has run into this.

#2 Posted by Donos (1195 posts) -

Yeah I got some of this in coop. It's just lag, and it seemed to get better over time.

#3 Posted by deskp (448 posts) -

If the one you are playing with are using higher graphics then hes/hers game always stutters like that, and when u plaay with someone liek that you'll stutter too to keep you in synch,

I and a friend was having that problem, and it got fixed when he lowered hes graphic settings, he was unaware the game was supposed to run faster uintill he saw the quick look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.