Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Zombies

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 25, 2010

Age of Zombies follows time-traveling protagonist Barry Steakfries, doing his best to eradicate the hungry undead looking to get a mouthful of his tasty vittles. There's also the promise of zombified T-Rex dinosaurs.

I really want to play this game

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By artofwar420

Anyone get it yet? I don't think it has a demo, but the trailer really grabbed my attention. It seems crazy enough, but I know barely anything about gameplay or other such things. The game is out right now btw.

RCola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RCola

I bought the game and it is one of the best Minis out there, I really wish the PSP had two analog sticks though. Other than the hardware limitations, the game is a funny, entertaining way to waste away some free time.

Volts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Volts

This game is free with Playstation Plus this month.  It's an awesome game.  They over use alot of memes and crap during the story mode but its still great fun.

Spiritof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By Spiritof

I got this with PSN Plus also, but hadn't played it until today. 

Hell of a fun game, pretty easy, but a surprisingly great Smash TV clone (that could have really used multiplayer, ad hoc even).

VisitableElf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By VisitableElf

Now available for all iOS platforms!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.