Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aion: Ascension

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Aion: Tower of Eternity is an MMORPG by NCSoft with a unique PvPvE system using the first CryEngine. Originally released in Korea, it was relaunched for China, Japan, Taiwan, North America and Europe in 2009.

Do people stay play this?

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

With the new expansion and updates I was wondering how it holds up today in terms of player base. Also, would GB be interested in a guild maybe?

Thanks.

Jehuty_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Jehuty_X

I've not been on it since Christmas. The game is okay and all, good graphics, good lore, good monsters but it lets itself down with unclear dungeons, slow leveling and long battles.
    This was when patch 2.0 came out so those things I mentions previously might've been gone, if so I would like to know!

Liber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Liber

I wanted to like this game, I really did but man this game is boring and not compelling.

Ravenhoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 7

Ive played it on release and was just bored to death. A grindfest and very uninspired, like 8 out of 10 MMOs out there. The only ones worth playing (IMHO) are WOW and GW2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.