Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aion: Ascension

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Aion: Tower of Eternity is an MMORPG by NCSoft with a unique PvPvE system using the first CryEngine. Originally released in Korea, it was relaunched for China, Japan, Taiwan, North America and Europe in 2009.

Oceanic server named

FalconCritical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FalconCritical
    NCsoft launch Oceanic Servers for players of Aion in Australia and New Zealand 

NCsoft West and the Aion team are happy to announce that, due to popular demand, Aion will have an Oceanic server for players in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore! Effective immediately, the Nezekan server will cater to an Oceanic audience. The Aion service will be identical, but the Nezekan server will host in-game events during times more convenient for players in that region. Nezekan will not have the Oceanic label on launch day (it will say West temporarily), but NCsoft will change the label within the first two weeks after launch to Oceanic. The Aion community team will do everything possible to make clear that Nezekan is an Oceanic server until the label change is made on the games server list. So when you are choosing a server, starting with pre-selection the Nezekan server is for the Oceanic region.  

This is pretty cool for players like myself, I guess the server itself will still be in the States or somewhere, but will be good to be on a server that's active when I'm playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.