Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aion: Ascension

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Aion: Tower of Eternity is an MMORPG by NCSoft with a unique PvPvE system using the first CryEngine. Originally released in Korea, it was relaunched for China, Japan, Taiwan, North America and Europe in 2009.

Went back to Aion, for 1.9...?

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By m1k3

Since this summer i am going to go back to working full time instead of taking classes over the summer, i decided to go back to either WoW or Aion. At first i reactivated my WoW account, but after being out of it for almost 2 years, the game just started to look dated. And i am pretty much a noob among the elites of player who play WoW by now. I never had a character past level 25 since i always loose interest by the time i get there. 

So i reactivated my Aion account since i am more interested in that than WoW, and i read that they just rolled out 1.9 which added and changed some neat things. The reason i quit Aion before was that the grind was just terrible when i got around level 22. But since i am going to have more time to play, the grind shouldn't be much of a problem. So i created a new character and forgot how beautiful the game was. Now im on level 12 and enjoying it. And i pretty much transferred all the cash my old char had and gave it to my new one which helped.

My number 1 problem with MMO's is that i dont have people to play with. So im just wondering if anyone recently went back to Aion or are still playing?

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By m1k3

Since this summer i am going to go back to working full time instead of taking classes over the summer, i decided to go back to either WoW or Aion. At first i reactivated my WoW account, but after being out of it for almost 2 years, the game just started to look dated. And i am pretty much a noob among the elites of player who play WoW by now. I never had a character past level 25 since i always loose interest by the time i get there. 

So i reactivated my Aion account since i am more interested in that than WoW, and i read that they just rolled out 1.9 which added and changed some neat things. The reason i quit Aion before was that the grind was just terrible when i got around level 22. But since i am going to have more time to play, the grind shouldn't be much of a problem. So i created a new character and forgot how beautiful the game was. Now im on level 12 and enjoying it. And i pretty much transferred all the cash my old char had and gave it to my new one which helped.

My number 1 problem with MMO's is that i dont have people to play with. So im just wondering if anyone recently went back to Aion or are still playing?

Jehuty_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Jehuty_X

I did, I'm on the Euro servers though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b04117c9080d
    deactivated-5b04117c9080d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Jehuty_X:@atheistium: 

I'm going back to Aion later on today, what servers do you play on? (im EU)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.