Akaneiro Kickstarter (next game by Spicy Horse)

#1 Posted by Shirogane (3578 posts) -

Since there's nothing else on this game here i thought i might as well start this thread.

Akanerio is the next game by the guys who made Alice Madness Returns, and it's an ARPG with an artstyle simlar to Okami. It's got a Kickstarter with 11 days left, however there's a difference between this and other Kickstarters. The Kickstarter for this isn't to make/complete the game, as that's pretty much already done. The Kickstarter is to add extra content to the game, or create other versions for other systems. The game is going to be free to play supposedly, even though it's not really a multiplayer game at all, in fact co-op is one of the features to be added in the Kickstarter.

There doesn't seem to be much on this game here, so i figured i'd let you guys know, since a lot of you liked Madness Returns.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spicyhorse/akaneiro-demon-hunters?ref=card

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.